- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.
During a convention interview, star Glenn Howerton was asked why his character was named Dennis, whereas Charlie Day and Rob McElhenney's characters are named after themselves. Howerton responded by saying that he wanted to distance himself from his character as much as fucking possible.
ADAM SANDLER IS DEAD
Don’t joke about real people dying that’s not cool
RIP adans sanler
A sour candy fell on the floor and this happened. She did this for about an hour